Arrive safely with this great tyre sale!
Beaurepaires has great deals on quality Goodyear & Dunlop tyres!
GOODYEAR ASSURANCE TRIPLEMAX 2
Assurance Triplemax 2 has a shorter wet braking distance as compared to four leading competitors.
GOODYEAR OPTILIFE 2
Designed specifically to provide outstanding mileage, while maintaining safety and performance.
DUNLOP SP SPORTMAXX 050+ TYRE
The SP Sport Maxx 050+ builds on the performance heritage on Dunlop’s flagship performance tyres, incorporating the latest compounding and design technologies to deliver supreme performance and comfort. This is a premium tyre that offers excellent performance on dry and wet roads and stability at high speeds.
Buy 3 Tyres Get 1 Free Promotion
- Offer applies to the purchase of 4 tyres fitted to one vehicle with the 4th free tyre being the cheaper of the set.
- Must be on one invoice.
- Applies to non-discounted Goodyear and Dunlop passenger, 4×4/SUV and van tyres. Excludes Dunlop SP Sport FM800, SP Sport LM705, Direzza DZ101, Grandtrek PT3, Grandtrek AT3G, Touring T1 & Diamondback, commercial light truck and motor racing tyres.
- Normal service/fitting and balancing (if required) charges apply to any tyres that are purchased via this offer.
- Service Charges: Fitting Charges for tyres bought in-store are $10.90 per standard car tyre and $13.90 per standard 4WD/SUV tyre. Wheel Balancing charges are $15.30 per standard car wheel and $20 per standard 4WD/SUV wheel. Tyre Disposal Charges are $5.30 per standard car tyre and $7 per standard 4WD/SUV tyre. Tubeless Valve Charges are $3.30 per standard car tyre. All charges are GST inclusive.
- Offer applies to cash, EFTPOS, credit and finance transactions. Standard finance criteria and charges apply to finance transactions.
- Offer excludes fleet, commercial and trade customers.
- This offer cannot be redeemed or utilised in conjunction or combination with any other voucher, coupon, offer or discount on the same product or service.
- Offer available strictly while stocks last.
- Available at participating Beaurepaires stores nationwide from 3 July – 27 August 2020.
Under-inflated or over-inflated tyres wear out more quickly and don’t handle as well when you are driving. Maintaining the correct tyre pressure will help you to use less fuel and be safer on the road – and your tyres will last longer.
All Beaurepaires stores have advanced battery testing capability and our staff are trained to fit batteries.
Tread depth measures how worn your tyres are. Worn or bald tyres with poor tread depth will greatly affect the overall braking and cornering performance of your vehicle, putting you, your passengers and other road users at risk. Beaurepaires recommends that you replace tyres when the tread depth reaches 3mm.
Oil is the life-blood of your vehicle. Quality oil reduces friction and heat, so your engine doesn’t burn up and seize. Keep your engine clean and protected with our range of Shell Lubricants. Our team will check your oil level and let you know if you need a top up.
Driving at night or in bad weather conditions with ineffective headlights could pose a safety concern. If your headlights are looking a bit worse for wear, come into Beaurepaires and our friendly team will remove the oxidised material to a smooth and polished finish with our Headlight Restoration Service.
We recommend that you get a FREE 6 Point Safety Check every three months, to ensure that your tyres are still safe, legal, and in road-worthy condition.