CHristmas tyre sale on now!
Santa has a special delivery to help you arrive safely these holidays.
SHOP THESE BRANDS
Buy 1 Tyre, Get 1 Half Price On Selected Michelin, BFGoodrich, Goodyear & Dunlop Car & 4WD/SUV Tyres.
- Offer applies to the purchase of two tyres fitted to one vehicle.
- Half price will be applied to the second tyre or the cheaper of the two tyres (if applicable).
- Applies to non-discounted Michelin passenger car and 4×4/SUV tyres excludes Michelin Agilis Range.
- Applies to non-discounted BFGoodrich passenger car tyres excludes BFGoodrich All-Terrain and Mud Terrain tyres.
- Applies to non-discounted Dunlop Grandtrek AT5, Goodyear Assurance Triplemax 2, Goodyear Eagle F1 Sport, Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac, Dunlop Sport Max 050+, Dunlop SP Sport FM800, Dunlop Grandtrek AT3G, Dunlop Direzza DZ102, Dunlop Grandtrek PT3 tyres ONLY.
- Excludes motor sport tyres.
- Half price will be applied to the current non-discounted price of the relevant tyre(s).
- Normal service/ﬁtting and balancing (if required) charges apply to any tyres that are purchased via this oﬀer. Service Charges: Fitting Charges for tyres bought in-store are $10.90 per standard car tyre and $13.90 per standard 4WD/SUV tyre. Wheel Balancing charges are $15.30 per standard car wheel and $20 per standard 4WD/SUV wheel. Tyre Disposal Charges are $6.00 per standard car tyre and $8 per standard 4WD/SUV tyre. Tubeless Valve Charges are $3.30 per standard car tyre. All charges are GST inclusive.
- Half price only applies to tyres purchased via one invoice.
- Oﬀer applies to cash, EFTPOS, credit and ﬁnance transactions. Standard ﬁnance criteria and charges applies to ﬁnance transactions. Oﬀer excludes ﬂeet, commercial and trade customers. This oﬀer cannot be redeemed or utilised in conjunction or combination with any other voucher, coupon, oﬀer or discount on the same product or service. Oﬀer available strictly while stocks last.
- Available online at beaurepaires.co.nz and at participating Beaurepaires stores nationwide from 27 November– 31 December 2020.
Under-inflated or over-inflated tyres wear out more quickly and don’t handle as well when you are driving. Maintaining the correct tyre pressure will help you to use less fuel and be safer on the road – and your tyres will last longer.
All Beaurepaires stores have advanced battery testing capability and our staff are trained to fit batteries.
Tread depth measures how worn your tyres are. Worn or bald tyres with poor tread depth will greatly affect the overall braking and cornering performance of your vehicle, putting you, your passengers and other road users at risk. Beaurepaires recommends that you replace tyres when the tread depth reaches 3mm.
Oil is the life-blood of your vehicle. Quality oil reduces friction and heat, so your engine doesn’t burn up and seize. Keep your engine clean and protected with our range of Shell Lubricants. Our team will check your oil level and let you know if you need a top up.
Driving at night or in bad weather conditions with ineffective headlights could pose a safety concern. If your headlights are looking a bit worse for wear, come into Beaurepaires and our friendly team will remove the oxidised material to a smooth and polished finish with our Headlight Restoration Service.
We recommend that you get a FREE 6 Point Safety Check every three months, to ensure that your tyres are still safe, legal, and in road-worthy condition.