20% Off Service Packages*!
Right now Beaurepaires Club members get 20% Off Service Packages when you book online, in-store or by calling our friendly team.
IS YOUR CAR DUE FOR AN OIL CHANGE?
A Shell Helix Oil Change is not just an oil change, it is preventative maintenance to help keep your vehicle running smoothly and protect it from engine stress and wear.
Premium Shell Helix Service Package
Our trained Service Technicians will keep your vehicle running at optimal performance levels.
At Beaurepaires, we deliver fast and affordable service packages. During our premium Shell Helix Service, our technicians will change the oil filter, drain the dirty oil from your engine and replace it with clean, new Shell Motor Oil to keep your engine running smoothly. We will also perform an 18 Point Safety Check.
Call us today to make a booking or simply visit one of our stores that offer oil changes if your car is due service.
Available at Beaurepaires stores nationwide.
Excludes: Durham Street – Tauranga, East Tamaki, Whangarei, Henderson, Grey Lynn, Glen Innes, Kingsland, Nelson, Tuam St – Christchurch, Alexandra, Anderson’s Bay – Dunedin, Cumberland St – Dunedin, Warkworth, Ashburton and Sydenham.
18 POINT SAFETY CHECK WHEN YOU GET A PREMIUM SHELL HELIX SERVICE
- Check all lights
- Test battery and battery condition
- Check brake and clutch fluid reservoir levels
- Check coolant level and top up if required
- Check and top up power steering fluid
- Check and top up auto transmission fluid
- Check and clean or replace air filter as required
- Check and replace pollen cabin filter as required
- Check wiper blade condition
- Check and top up windscreen washer fluid
- Check tyre condition and adjust tyre pressures
- Check and top up transmission/differential fluid level
- Check fuel lines
- Check shock absorber condition
- Check exhaust system for condition
- Check brake pads and linings
- Check brake discs
- Road test vehicle.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I GET AN OIL CHANGE?
You should change your oil and filter at or before the end of oil-change intervals indicated by your vehicle manufacturer. These are based on distance travelled or time. Regular oil changing helps to keep your engine oil in good condition and provide the best protection for all of your engine components.
WHY IS AN ENGINE OIL’S ABILITY TO CLEANSE IMPORTANT?
Keeping engine components clean is essential as it keeps them in good condition. If your engine components are dirty, oil may not be lubricating and protecting the engine properly. Dirt build-up can also lead to premature engine damage. Shell Helix engine oils are designed to clean and protect engines for improved performance.
SHELL MOTOR OILS: OIL FOR ANY ENGINE
We use Premium Shell Motor Oils for our oil changes. Shell has been the number one lubricant globally for the last 13 years.
SHELL HELIX FULLY SYNTHETIC MOTOR OILS
Shell Helix fully synthetic oils are manufactured from 100% synthetic base stock and high quality additives to achieve higher performance levels than both synthetic technology and mineral oils.
SHELL HELIX SEMI SYNTHETIC MOTOR OILS
Shell Helix semi-synthetic or ‘synthetic technology’ oils make use of both synthetic and mineral base stocks to achieve higher performance levels than can be formulated from mineral oils alone.
SHELL HELIX HIGH MILEAGE MOTOR OILS
This range is developed for older, higher-mileage engines, and is formulated with anti-wear agents to help slow down wear – helping to prolong engine life.
SHELL HELIX DIESEL MOTOR OILS
The Shell Helix Diesel range is specially formulated to meet the requirements of diesel engines.
SHELL HELIX ECT OILS
The Shell Helix ECT range uses Shell’s emissions-compatible technology to help protect the vehicle’s emission system.
BENEFITS OF SHELL HELIX FULLY SYNTHETIC OILS
ENGINE STRESS AND WEAR PROTECTION
No matter what the drive, Shell Helix Ultra provides superior protection against engine stress and wear and because Shell Helix Ultra is a modern synthetic made from natural gas; it’s stronger and less volatile at the molecular level than those m ade from traditional crude. It stays stronger for longer to provide superior protection against wear, up to 32% better resistance to oil degradation than the latest industry standard* and up to 50% less evaporation to help keep your passion for driving alive.
*Compared with API SN specification
EXTREME TEMPERATURE PERFORMANCE
Whether it’s 1000 degrees or -40C below, Shell Helix Ultra is designed for extreme temperatures.
Extreme Heat: Engines can reach extreme temperatures within a few minutes. Oil is lubricating the turbocharger which operates at temperatures up to 1,000°C. High-temperature oxidation can damage molecules, causing the oil to thicken, and reduces its ability to protect the engine. Shell Helix Ultra with PurePlus Technology stays stronger for longer in extreme high temperatures to keep performing and protecting the engine. It provides up to 32% better resistance to oil degradation than the latest industry standard*
Extreme Cold: Superior low temperature flow even at -40 degrees. Shell Helix Ultra, with Shell PurePlus Technology, has a lower viscosity that allows it to flow faster at low temperatures*. It flows up to 3x faster* for easier starting and quicker engine warmup. Oil thickening due to high-temperature degradation can mean slower oil flow at low temperatures. Shell Helix Ultra better resists high-temperature attack, enabling the oil to perform better at low temperatures so you can Drive On.
*Compared with API SN specification
ULTIMATE POWER AND PERFORMANCE
From Turbos to Super Chargers, if you love driving for the power and performance, Shell Helix Ultra Fully Synthetic Motor oils has you covered. Because our synthetics are made from natural gas our oils are stronger at a molecular level. Making them superior to traditional mineral oils made from crude. The result is enhanced viscosity, reduced friction and lower volatility. Perfect for high performance engines and protecting vital engine parts and horsepower by staying stronger for longer.
SUPERIOR PISTON CLEANLINESS
Tested both on the road and on the track, Shell Helix Ultra with PurePlus Technology helps to protect high-performance engines from harmful deposits that hinder your power and performance to Drive On.
No other motor oil cleans your engine better**. Or helps keep your engine closer to factory clean.
* Based on 100,000 Km fleet trial
**Based on Sequence VG sludge test results using OW-40
BETTER FUEL ECONOMY
Start saving as soon as you start your engine. Shell Helix Ultra with PurePlus Technology has low-viscosity, low-friction formulations, which can result in up to 3% greater fuel economy.* Giving you more money and more miles to drive on and on and on with.
*Based on ACEA M 111 fuel economy results compared with the industry reference oil
20% Off Shell Service Packages Promotion
- Offer is available to Beaurepaires Club Members ONLY.
- Discount applies to: Oil Change, Service Package and Service Package with Wheel Alignment ONLY.
- Oil service includes oil filter up to the price of $18 and up to 5 litres of Helix Ultra 5W-40 oil.
- Pricing is based on a standard four-cylinder petrol vehicle.
- Additional charges may apply for non-standard or additional parts and labour, you will be told prior to work commencing if this applies to your car.
- For engines that require more than 5 litres of oil, extra oil will be charged. A surcharge applies for 4WD vehicles.
- Servicing available at selected Beaurepaires stores nationwide.
- Excludes: Durham Street – Tauranga, East Tamaki, Whangarei, Henderson, Grey Lynn, Glen Innes, Kingsland, Nelson, Tuam St – Christchurch, Alexandra, Anderson’s Bay – Dunedin, Cumberland St – Dunedin, Warkworth, Ashburton and Sydenham.
- Bookings essential.
- Applies to cash, credit card and finance transactions only.
- Finance transactions are subject to standard finance criteria. Offer excludes fleet, commercial and trade customers.
- This oﬀer cannot be redeemed or utilised in conjunction or combination with any other voucher, coupon, oﬀer or discount on the same product or service.
- Available at participating Beaurepaires stores nationwide from 10 January to 6 February 2020.